Thursday, May 12

Update 100Km/H

Ok...Because of this laptop is not mine, so I need to up my speed to be more faster as fast as possible...muahahaha... Million thanks to Baity and you are so very kind because you leave this laptop without you log it off...muaahhhhh...

Ok, there's nothing so important that I would tell to you alls, but its something quite important for me..The thing is I just need to countdown until the day has come... The last day for my internship is around the corner...Owwwhhhh no...I'll be missed all of you here....=(
(*so sad + crying=huwaaaaaaaa)...

There are so many things I've learned here.. I got a lot of experiences here, I'm doing a lot of new things here, I know a lot of peoples here, I've learned to behave more matured also from here (are you sure??) and I am so sad to leave all of the things here....I'll keep all the experiences and all the knowledge that you'll gave to me as the greatest things for my future...Thanks a lot Exabytes!!!


**24 weeks to be 20 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment